Children of 3-4 years old acquire extended knowledge in a wide range of subjects. They master their social skills. We continue to work on improving fine and gross motor skills. Kids improve their speech and expand their vocabulary.
• Speech and Vocabulary.
• Fine and Gross Motor Skills.
• Social Skills Development.
• Logical Thinking and Cognitive Ability:
- Spatial Visualization, etc.
• Academic objections / School Preparation:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Social Studies: World around me.
- Weather and Seasons, Calendar, etc
•We have outdoor play every single day in our spacious backyard. Click below to see our September outdoor photos:
•Our kids also enjoy music and dance class four days a week. See below: